TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Please send us an email with the details of your order or fill in the inquiry form. Personal consultations only by appointment.
• A minimum deposit of 75% is required on all orders at the time of order confirmation.
• Once the deposit has been paid, the quoted price remains fixed to the details listed in the quotation. However, if changes to design or quantity are made, Chaly‘s cakes and Delights reserves the right to amend the quotation and re-submit it to the client for consideration. If in this case an agreement cannot be reached, then the normal cancellation terms apply.
• Balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
• Quotations are valid for 7 days unless otherwise stated.
• Quote values are confidential for each specific client and are pertinent to each cake or baked goods in its own unique creation of flavours fillings and design, as such we require that these details remain so, we would prefer that clients rather refer enquiries directly to us for proper consultation.
• Design credit and rights– while not every detail can be copied exactly as the provided image, Chaly‘s Cakes and Delights will also credit the original designer of the cake produced with the caption “inspired by…”
Chaly‘s Cakes and Delights reserved the author’s rights (Internationally protected by the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works) on the photos of our creations, having the freedom to use it in our site, facebook page,pinterest, google plus, instagram and all our brochures and adverts at any time.
• Cancellations must be received in writing or by email. If cancellation is made more than 4 weeks prior to the delivery date, the deposit will be refunded minus a 25% cancellation fee.
• Cancellations received between 3 and 4 weeks prior to the delivery date, the amount will be refunded minus 60%.
• Cancellations received between 1 and 2 weeks prior to the delivery date,forfeit the entire amount.
• Customers may choose to collect their cakes or any of our goods themselves at our premises in Pretoria East. Should clients choose to collect their cakes, the following conditions need to be agreed to:
1. Chaly’s cakes and delights is not liable for the condition of the cake once it arrives at the venue.
2. All cakes will be photographed prior to collection.
3. A call-out fee will be charged as noted under the heading cake repair fee – if a client collects a cake and then requires assistance in set-up or repair to damage done en route.
• If Chaly’s Cakes and Delights organises delivery, all liability ceases once the cake is delivered and set up at the venue, however a delivery charge is applicable.
• Set up cost – a setup fee is included in the delivery charge, however should the venue unduly delay by being unprepared and our time runs out we will charge additional time for the setup.